Studio 1 Bauhaus Inset Gas Fire
The Gazco Studio Bauhaus gas fire is for those who require minimalist modern perfection. Glass Fronted versions that incorporate the white stone and optional glass bead fuel beds have enamelled linings as standard.
This stunning ‘hole in the wall’ gas fire creates a visual delight in any living space. Its central feature is a modulating single ribbon of living flame that dances three very different but all equally stunning fuel bed effects. Additionally, the fire has three choices in lining and 5 choices in frame colour, giving you a wide gamut of design option and making this fire one to call your very own.
Gazco Studio 1 Bauhaus Product Features
- Bauhaus frame with a choice of five finishes
- Balanced Flue connection
- Liner-less installation with no requirement for additional adapters
- Glass Fronted
- Efficiency: 81%
- Max. Heat Output: 5.20kW
- Choice of contemporary or realistic fuel effects
- Choice of linings
- Convected and radiant heat
- Convected heat system outlet
- Simple drop down door for easy maintenance access
- Programmable Thermostatic remote control included
- Visible Dimensions once installed: (WxH) 860 x 534mm
- Depending on installation, balanced flue kit ‘8534’ or ‘8524’ is required – Click HERE to view available kits
Thermostatic Programmable remote
The Included Programmable Thermostatic remote control allows remote operation of everything from ignition to extinguish as well as incorporating the benefits of a programmable timer and thermostat.
Gas appliance installation
It is important to understand that installation of any gas appliance needs to be done by a registered gas safe engineer. You can find a gas safe engineer near you by visiting the UK gas safe registry. Find an engineer now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check our FAQ page for advice, tips and guarantee information